You love talking to strangers and building connections. You’re driven by helping others to improve their business. Thinking of a million ways to get things done is your daily routine.
Do you recognize yourself? We are looking for you!
Adyen is the payments company powering global commerce for Uber, Facebook, Freelancer.com, Netflix, Kogan.com, Movember amongst others. Working for us, you will be working with leading companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approaching, pitching and following up with prospects, customers and partners. You are a born leader and like to always be a step ahead. Adyen will provide you with a very fast growing, high tech, fun and challenging environment to grow your career.
This position is based in Sydney and reports to the Country Manager Australia and New Zealand. The Enterprise Sales Manager works closely with the APAC Sales and Account Management teams.
- Negotiate deals and close contracts.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, domestically and internationally operating corporations.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming.
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your merchants.
- Have personal contact with your merchants/prospects – don’t hide behind email.
- Work together with sales support, implementation, and account management teams to seal the deal.
- Coordinate contractual work.
- Work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Work in the forefront of the market.
- A proven deal closer.
- A strong communicator, with interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and creative.
- Informal yet professional.
- Independent and proactive.
- A team player.
- Willing to travel.
- Language skills: English fluency
- 3 years’ experience in a commercial role, having closed deals, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and/or managed existing accounts, preferably of a technical or financial product. Online payments exposure is a plus.
- A relevant business network.
- An academic degree.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 185 transaction currencies. Over 4,000 businesses use the Adyen payment platform.
Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Shanghai, San Francisco, New York, São Paulo, Mexico City, London, Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Stockholm, Milan and Madrid.
We offer a fair salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.