Do you like to crunch data, develop financial models and provide thoughtful business insights to management? Dept is looking for a financial planning and analysis (FP&A) professional to do just that.
The FP&A department works across a wide variety of stakeholders, countries and nationalities and its work is critical to the company’s strategic decision-making. We are looking for an expert in critically evaluating data and building robust models that enable management to make sound business decisions. You need to be a proactive thinker who enjoys problem-solving, communicating with non-financial stakeholders and being a team player.
- Your routine tasks will involve developing budgets and forecasts, analysing monthly financial performance, creating insightful KPIs, supporting with the upkeep of quality data, and challenging the business leaders;
- You will be joining a rapidly scaling company, you will play a key role in supporting projects that enable the company to build on its success.
Finance at DEPT®:
- A group of Finance enthusiasts with a global footprint;
- A very diverse team with different levels of education & professional experience. Some team members have been here since the foundation of DEPT®, others joined no more than a month ago;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- We strive to support the company’s stakeholders with meaningful advice and counseling;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy & ambition of a global scaling company.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 3+ years experience within FP&A as a Business Analyst or Business Partner
- Experience working in a service-oriented business
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Qualified to degree level (preferably to Masters level)
- Preferably a qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or with extensive exposure to IFRS and local GAAP
- Willing to take initiative, work independently and take responsibility that helps you in leading projects from start to end
- Are tech savvy, especially with Excel
- Like to make analysis that people will rely on and can deliver clear outcomes without loose ends
- Possess a creative mindset
- Approach tasks as a team player and are happy to working to tight deadlines
- Have an appetite to learn about how a global business works
- Experience with Power BI and big data models is advantageous
- Preferably have an interest in the technology and the digital industry
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.