At DEPT®, we believe our QA provide a service that includes more than testing. They work with folks across the development team to ensure that what is built both functions and fulfills requirements as quickly as possible. If you’re someone that wants to innovate and move past the traditional QA paradigm then we want to talk to you!
Some of the things that we believe in:
- Collaboration: great communication is the key to any project
- Strong opinions, lightly held: we all have our tech favorites, but it’s important to be open-minded to new ideas
- Constantly curious: we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences and practice
- A healthy work/life balance: getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client's business goals and write elegant code.
- You are living in any part of Argentina or Uruguay
- You feel comfortable using english on a daily basis, at least having an upper intermediate oral level
- You have leadership experience and a solid background working as a QA Automation: you enjoy having a mixed role!
- You love being a QA and enjoy analyzing and solving problems. You want to do more than write and execute tests.
- You are curious (or maybe skeptical) and you like to ask questions. You also know when to stop and ask for help.
- You have a solid understanding of the SDLC and are delivery focused.
- You have familiarity with QA tools and are always open to learning about new ones. It’s really about the best approach for the problem.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.