DEPT® is looking for a .NET Developer to join its Manchester team and help us build exciting digital experiences for a range of high profile B2B and B2C clients.
You will work primarily in C# and .NET, utilising market leading content management platforms as well as more bespoke solutions to deploy work across AWS and Azure with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment. You will have a passion for new technology and will always be eager to find better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
We are looking for someone who can communicate clearly, is passionate about sharing knowledge with their peers, and who is able to identify problems and propose solutions.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have a good understanding of C#, the .NET framework and/or .NET Core
- Are keen to use your experience to support the success of our teams and projects
- Enjoy identifying and solving problems and are constantly looking to learn and improve
- Are meticulous about quality and take pride in producing well-written, readable code
- Bonus if you have experience of:
- CMS platforms including Sitecore, Optimizely, Contentful etc.
- Cloud-native development for PaaS and/or SaaS provider
- Familiarity with CI/CD and supporting tools such as Azure DevOps, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy etc.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here