SENIOR PRODUCER (VIRTUAL) EVENTS
Our Global Marketing team is looking for a fun-loving Senior Producer Events who will lead the organisation of the legendary Dept Festival, our Monthly Ask me Anything sessions and innovative flagship events. Are you up for the challenge? Then we might be looking for you!
As Senior Producer Events (fulltime), you love to think outside the box and bring solid technical production and event management experience. You are a real fixer with a can-do mentality. You are responsible for developing and executing some of our biggest internal and external events that will help our 2500+ Depsters all over the globe feel engaged, connected and more productive.
You are the one who leads the brainstorm to discuss the latest hot topics for our flagship events. You love to search for the best speakers in our industry and are not afraid to dive into everything the latest event technology has to offer (bring on the Metaverse!) You manage global internal events from start to finish and work closely with senior management to communicate important company information in an energetic, fun and powerful way. You build a strong network across the business and ensure you are up to date with internal news and announcements.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Netflix, Tik Tok, Google, Meta and Patagonia. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, sees opportunities everywhere, and who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
- Have 5+/- years of work experience as a Producer in an international environment;
- Are a creative thinker (with fluent C1-C2 level of English language) who captures our vision to organise epic industry events;
- Have the ability to provide project management for internal meetings like our Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions, Induction Days and Dept Festival;
- Can help us to plan and execute on special event projects;
- Have extensive knowledge on the latest production tools and technology for hybrid events;
- Are an organised multi-tasker, who can manage short deadlines with a ‘can do’ approach;
- Comfortably keep up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world;
- Have extremely sharp attention to detail and a high bar for quality content and events.
- Are experienced in executing projects in a collaborative team environment, managing complex projects simultaneously;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
About Dept: Dept is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. Dept is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.