We are looking for a Senior Social Advertising Consultant to join our Social Advertising team in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. We want you to create rock solid social advertising strategies for our biggest clients, and take everything we do regarding social advertising to the next level.
As a Senior Social Advertising Consultant at DEPT® you know all about how clients can reach their business targets using social advertising. You will create the strategy based on the needs of the clients and will translate their briefing into a clear process of approach. Besides creating the strategy you are also responsible for the execution, optimisation and analysis of campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest en LinkedIn (and any other innovative platform you can convince the client to use). You will be supported by a Junior or Mid-level Consultant regarding the execution of the campaigns.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as G-Star, Bol.com, Uber Eats, Randstad, and Adyen. We are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in anything related to Marketing;
- Have at least 4 years of experience with Social Advertising, preferably at a digital marketing agency;
- Are capable of converting a client need into a clear social advertising strategy;
- Feel at home in an international environment;
- Have an excellent command of English, spoken and written;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Are analytical, technical, independent and have good communication skills;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home (still within the Netherlands);
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32