Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food-scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to sink your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and 200 cities.
Reporting to the Head of Rider Engagement, you will be responsible for improving the rider experience, treating riders like customers while positively impacting rider retention and ensuring that the riders know they are listened to and that there is a functioning feedback loop.
- Understanding who our riders are - segmenting the fleet, building long term campaigns around those segments and assessing the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future strategy
- Make Deliveroo the company to ride with – why would riders work with us rather than the competition? Ensure our rider experience is best in class
- Knowing rider sentiment – working with the rest of the Engagement team to be able to confidently assess and address rider sentiment in all of our UK markets
- Using data - analyse the information you have available to you, make decisions and act based on it
- Testing effectiveness and measuring success - know what impact your actions have had, iterate and improve
- Proven executor - able to take an idea, make a plan and get shit done.
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Think long term - plan for the future, don’t always be reactive
- Strategic - use the information available to you to build a plan with clear goals
- Structured thinker - take problems and your ideas to solve them and make them into a coherent action plan
- Creative - able to look beyond the obvious to spot opportunities to derive benefit for our riders and improve their experience
- Project management – know the basics of managing multiple projects in a structured and logical way.