Media Partnerships Manager
- You'll work in the partnerships team to assess media opportunities on Deliveroo: you'll set the partnership strategy for the media space, you’ll research sectors and identify partnership structures that can help partners achieve their business objectives while adhering to Deliveroo brand guidelines
- You’ll identify and review opportunities, pitch Deliveroo to brands, negotiate and recruit new partnerships
- You will work tightly with internal teams at our London HQ and across all of our international markets
The ideal candidate would have experience in partnerships, both online and offline
- 2-4 years commercial / sales / partnerships experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and go-getter
- Preferably experience with media agencies / brand ad sales a plus
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly subsidized gym membership at one of the top local gyms in the area
- Friday lunches from our very own restaurant partners and regular restaurant sample tastings!
- Competitive marketplace package
- Free Food
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.