Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for someone to join our Brand Social team in a permanent role to look after promoting brand social content across our main channels, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the UK and 7 of Deliveroo’s European markets. This role and is based in Deliveroo's London HQ office and will report into the Global Head of Brand Social. The role will also work closely with our APAC hub team based in Singapore.
- Strong understanding of FB, Instagram and Twitter promotion, building audience and optimise for engagement and reach to drive effective CPE
- Build, manage and optimise the promotion of organic social post to relevant audiences, in order to drive engagement, quality traffic to Deliveroo.co.uk and the blog and orders
- Work with in-market content teams promote content to relevant audiences
- Work with restaurant partners promote local offers on the restaurant social
- Create global weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for all markets on the performance of boosted and non-boosted posts - engagement %, CPE, reach, spend, follower growth etc.
- Highlight key learnings and highlights across markets on weekly, monthly and quarterly bases
- Keep track of promoted post spend to ensure we stay within monthly and quarterly budgets
- At least 2 years experience of building ads in Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, Twitter ads and Instagram Promotion functionality
- Analytical skills and a love for numbers
- A self-starter with bags of initiative and an eye for detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills and a good understand of Google Sheets and Slides.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task
- Good communicator
- Well organised
Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a roof top overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. Bring your own or we'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.