Technical Integrations Manager - French/Italian
We’re in the business of delivering awesome meals and groceries into everyone's home or office – fast.
We achieve this by building and running a superb website, suite of mobile apps, a complex logistical platform, a fleet of passionate drivers, and a global operation, all to help bring great food from the world's best-loved local restaurants and grocers to consumers with an unparalleled level of convenience. We don’t want people to have to suffer with bad takeaway or missing items delivered an age after they order.
In this role, you’ll be helping the hospitality industry grow as a member of the Grocery Technology team that’s responsible for building the best rapid delivery platform for our grocery partners.
The role is responsible for managing the integration efforts across multiple parties including grocery partners, external technology providers, account managers and business stakeholders to ensure clear visibility within each project and drive the project to successful completion.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams in a fast-changing environment and is integral to driving success as we grow. This position is located in London and reports into the Product team.
What you’ll do:
- Detailed planning: Technical Integrations Manager will manage pre-kickoff preparations, project kickoffs, project plans including milestones and all project communications to ensure the successful adoption of the product with our key accounts.
- Management throughout the lifecycle of a project: responsibilities include but are not limited to creating rollout plans specific to each project, establishing go-live criteria and defining the owners of each stage, issue tracking and clearing, and communicating progress to the wider business. Throughout you will need to anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launches.
- Stakeholder management: This is a critical role for Deliveroo to make sure both external and internal teams are working toward the same goal and managing communication & changes as we roll out the product further. You’ll need to advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Process optimisation: It’s essential that we learn from every launch, and get quicker and more streamlined every time. You’ll be responsible for identifying where we can improve, and making sure that we execute required changes across product and engineering, business, or POS teams.
What we’re looking for:
The right candidate will have experience managing complex projects across lots of different stakeholders.
- Ability to speak French or Italian
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in Technical Integrations Manager/Project Manager
- Understanding of API integration projects lifecycle
- Ability to manage technical configuration of SaaS-like solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience leading a team or cross functional projects
- Willingness to take responsibility and drive projects forward without close supervision
- Ability to hold each party responsible for their actions
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication, organisation and project planning skills with emphasis on technology
- Demonstrated stakeholder management / relationship building skills
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Very good working knowledge of Jira, Confluence & Zendesk
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.