Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the head of display, video and social you will:
- Manage display & video budget across multiple campaigns and markets
- Manage external agency relationships ensuring best in class performance and media delivery
- Build both short and long term strategic vision for display and video channel including testing framework for new partners, channels and and key opportunities to ‘win’
- Manage an increasing media budgets, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Manage 3rd party technology and platform providers, building functional relationships with key external stakeholders to scope strategic opportunity
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Work with key internal stakeholders to implement education across teams and functions of the display and video ecosystem
- 5+ years display, video and/or programmatic experience
- Proven track record on managing biddable campaigns on different languages
- Obsessed by driving marketing performance and ROI
- Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasker and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth
- Extensive experience of programmatic ecosystem
- Experience with biddable media platforms
- Advanced Excel skills
Preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of SQL knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of data visualisation
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.