At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Support Coordinator is responsible for providing best-in-class support to the rapidly growing Deliveroo UAE fleet.
What you will be doing:
- Answering phone inquiries and handling complaints from the Deliveroo riders in a courteous, professional manner
- Handling in-bound communications from external stakeholders
- Executing on various support-related tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Compiling, maintaining and updating various reports and records
- Managing and resolving rider related complaints shared by external stakeholders such as the Customer Care team, Commercial team etc.
- Overseeing admin related tasks such as rider activations, maintaining the rider database with updated information and resolving any additional rider queries.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in English and Urdu (must-have)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good handling of the Google workplace tools (G-Sheets, G-Docs, G-Slides) and Office package (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multitask and execute on time sensitive tasks in organized fashion
- Refined interpersonal skills, ability to empathise and connect with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and work as part of a team
- BA degree in business or alternative relevant degree or academic achievement (preferred requirement)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.