The People Systems team is a newly created cross-functional team there to create and execute a strategic vision on the systems that we use at Deliveroo. From defining the long term road map and requirements for the business to launching and supporting those systems internally, to managing strategic partnerships with key vendors the Information Systems team ensures that we are able to manage the systems we use effectively.
As a Integration Consultant, you will be expected to drive forward the platform used by every employee within Deliveroo. The global optimisation of the Workday system and development of our system architecture is key to both the smooth running of Deliveroo’s global HR processes and each Deliveroo employee’s lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity provide your expertise on Workday and bring your deep technical knowledge to add value to our programme of work.
Reporting into the HCM Systems Lead, the Workday Integration will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining the HR system integration architecture. The successful candidate will have experience with system architecture design principles and HCM/Finance integration design patterns. They will also have demonstrable proficiency with Workday Studio and Cloud Connect.
You will help us get the most out of our Workday improvement projects and be recognised as a Technical Subject Matter Expert. You will also manage workload and priorities of a team of integration consultants.
- Design and configure integrations to stakeholder’s expectations and requirements
- Review and maintain existing configurations to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Work with vendors to solution and design architecture
- Suggest improvements and advise on best practice and ways to increase efficiency
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all integration issues as they arise, either individually or through collaboration with others.
- Ensure the Deliveroo People Team and wider business can leverage the information in the Workday system
- Provide post-production and BAU support to the business.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the implementation and support phases of project
- Work closely with integration consultants within the team
- 3+ years previous experience working in a consulting position throughout a full Workday deployment.
- Demonstrable experience supporting a successful Workday implementation project across the full development lifecycle
- Experience with system architecture design principles and HCM/Finance integration design patterns
- Demonstrated proficiency with Workday Studio, Workday Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, JSON, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc
- Experience with the following applications is desirable – Greenhouse, Docusign
- Knowledge of broader HR and payroll business domain and associated integration impacts
- A demonstrable history of working on the project lifecycle for technology driven HR Transformation projects aligned to a global organisational restructure.
- You’re unbelievably well organised, you love details and don’t have a cluttered desk.
- You’re patient, understanding and love a challenge.
- You are proactive and full of ideas
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills – excellent listening capability and an ability to deliver a message with empathy
- You’ve got strong analytical skills.
- You like working in a dynamic, fast paced organisation