We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense.
Our Account Management team owns and manages restaurant relationships. We are restaurant consultants that use data-driven analytics and industry knowledge to provide best in-class support and strategic value to our restaurant partners. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross-functionally with other departments and, of course, they're fun, personable and great at building exceptional relationships.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo’s most strategically important restaurant groups, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Manipulate and analyse data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations) to drive new initiatives
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a relevant industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized, with excellent team-player qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Agile and highly adaptable to fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate strong competency using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry in Kuwait is a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful, and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- 30 working days annual leave for Kuwait
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual return flight to point of origin
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Social events
- Never go thirsty with well-stocked fridges
- Monthly lunches on us from all your favorite places
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!