- Be the face of Deliveroo to the local outsourced partner.
- Track and monitor day-to-day performance of local outsourced partners, identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities, liaising with the outsourced partner and Deliveroo local Head of Care on regular processes made on the ground.
- Communicate local partner performance to local Head of Care and broader Deliveroo Customer Care Leadership.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner to appropriate Deliveroo team, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Lead the design and execution of sourcing strategy for new outsourced vendors (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new local outsourced partners, management of the RFP, contract renegotiation, participation in the selection process, etc.)
- Have a good overview and ability to manage the stakeholders within the outsourced partner.
- Improve the overall customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth, while managing overall cost.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in a relationship management role, preferably in a BPO vendor relationship.
- Proven experience in communicating with stakeholders across levels, ranging from on-the-ground operation managers to directors/VPs.
- Comfortable with working remotely and independently.
- Strong customer and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent English and another European language, preferably French