Partner Services are the team who get restaurants set up on Deliveroo. This involves getting their menu sorted, making sure they have a great photo and helping them to serve their first order as quickly as possible! We provide the building blocks for restaurants to be a success on Deliveroo, so the service we provide needs to be the best it can possibly be, and we are constantly striving to make this better.
The role of the Project Associate is to assist in creating new strategic ideas to streamline internal and external processes for our restaurant partners and internal teams. As the project associate, you will work with a variety of stakeholders both within the team and externally.
To be successful in the Project Associate role you need to engage yourself in every aspect of the company, always be expanding your knowledge base across multiple platforms and disciplines whilst demonstrating excellent problem-solving skills and liaising with key stakeholders such as the Heads of Sales, Design and Technical teams.
We’re looking for an individual who has excellent knowledge of why restaurants use Deliveroo to further their business and who can not only help Deliveroo grow but also constantly be thinking of ways to help our restaurant partners grow as well.: The ideal candidate should be:
- A confident communicator who is able to deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Analytical and with good technical skills, someone who, is able to translate complex issues to support the creation and delivery of clear and understandable client solutions;
- Passionate about the delivery of projects and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels of the business.
- Strong problem-solving ability; the candidate will need to be adept with data and be able to solve problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Have strong decision-making skills to be able to act quickly on ideas and the foresight to consider the impact of these decisions on local teams and our restaurant partners.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams across the globe on a range of projects.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and DocuSign would be a bonus but not required.
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company-wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.