Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Site Operations Lead, Editions France will be responsible for:
- Delivering key operational metrics from each site and specifically in relation to prep time / dispatch speed, food safety compliance and overall customer experience
- Having input to, and working across functions within the country team to support overall business aims
- Recruit and developing a strong operations team to manage each location
- Maintain productive working relationships with restaurant partners and to support the account management process
- Establish robust operational disciplines in line with global tools and deliver site labour and operational expense cost lines to expectation.
- A high calibre food professional with 3+ years experience in multi site branded operations and full P&L responsibility
- Strong organisational, leadership and administrative skills
- Overseas experience or distance management with franchising or concession background a bonus
- Able to evidence strong communication and influencing skills with experience in managing internal and external relationships at all levels
- Strong operational and compliance disciplines with the ability to flex approach according to market and think creatively to overcome challenges
- Delivery platform experience a benefit but not essential
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Fluency in French required, fluency in Spanish ideal
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.