Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As a Restaurant Support Representative, you will work closely with our Business Development team to complete the on-boarding process of new restaurant partners or new outlets from existing partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up all new restaurant partners in the Deliveroo system
- Ensuring all new restaurant partners are set up with a Deliveroo tablet (installations)
- Scheduling and carrying out training with new and existing restaurant partners
- Good level of english
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence to carry out training with external partners
- Ability to work well under pressure
- You must have a driving license and your own vehicle (bike or car)
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Annual return flight ticket to your home country