Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! You’ll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our drivers and restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work.
- Monitoring social media platforms.
- Responding to customer service issues via customer support and social media platforms.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating issues and formulating social media responses to resolve customer complaints and queries (once training has been provided).
- Creating a weekly round-up of the week’s inbox when necessary.
- Making a positive contribution to our high customer service standards and targets.
- Good team player.
- Engaging & concise writing style.
- Ability to work with diligence at speed.
- Ability to judge situations quickly and resolve fairly.
- Confident communicator as you’ll need to liaise with a variety of departments.
- At ease with juggling more than one task at any given time.
- Agile – ability to move with the rapid, ever-changing nature of our work and company.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff.
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.