The Sportsbook Area with Product Development is now hiring! We have a world-class Sportsbook, developed in-house by our dedicated Sportsbook tech team and growing at a very rapid rate, expanding not only in new markets but also as a B2B product. Having our product available in different parts of the world and offering sports all around the world requires to have support around the clock. Our Product Development organisation is truly Global with cross functional teams spanning 5 Tech Hubs. These can be found in Malta, Budapest, Stockholm, Tallinn and Athens.
Our Sportsbook Platform is ours – from our Architecture to our Trading teams – we have an in-house platform which hosts our brands offering Sportsbetting for our customers. From the tools our traders use to the cutting edge features our customers use to bet on various sports – our teams are the backbone to making this happen! Our aim is to create the best performance, functionality and user experience in the iGaming industry! As part of our Sportsbook tech team – a high performance, throughout and availability product serving many brands (20+), you will be key in ensuring that the team delivers the required business value.
What's in it for you?
This is your chance to be working on a world-leading, high performance, high availability and high throughput multi-brand betting platform. To give you an idea of the data behind our applications, here are some numbers:
- 10,000 different leagues
- 1100 matches and 500-600.000 bets on a single Saturday
You will join more than 150 agile people distributed across 3 locations, working with a wide variety of technologies from Angular and Typescript to .NET Core, C# and RabbitMQ. We are working in cross functional teams consisting of architects, developers, QAs, database experts and devops staff.
If you’re passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
You’re good at
- Understanding and refining product requirements and designing/documenting solutions that fit the existing platform; all whilst keeping into consideration effort, feasibility, complexity, and value.
- Proactively driving projects to completion with minimum supervision whilst giving visibility throughout.
- Leveraging cloud-based infrastructure services to improve the experience and reliability of our frontend product.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, Engineering leads and other stakeholders to ensure our frontend architecture is aligned with business and technical objectives
- Identifying operational and technical synergies between front end teams and promoting reuse of code base, libraries, and tools across the organisation
- Taking ownership of modules (APIs, Libraries, Tools) used across the organisation and handle their governance
- Proactively improving our general frontend architecture, with a focus on performance, complexity reduction, and maintaining an efficient, open and reliable technical foundation.
- Keeping constant alignment with other technical architects to ensure a holistically solid architecture
- Supporting R&D efforts across the teams
- Mentoring teams and developers on technical topics
- Acting as a stakeholder for systems supporting the front end solutions (e.g. Content Management System)
- Having a good understanding of new technology and how new technology can be exploited to improve our solutions and driving innovation
What we offer
At Betsson, we offer an annual compensation in January, to cover the devaluation of the Hungarian forint in the previous year.
We care about your health, we provide gym subsidy, health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, discounted in-house masseuse and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget. Our developers are sharing know-how every month on our Devsson forum, and also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other teams or even locations. You can try yourself as a Meetup speaker or Hackathon organiser, we regularly host events to invite people to learn more about cutting-edge tech topics, best-practices, and innovative pet-projects.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have movie nights, poker events, board game nights,… if you have other ideas, we really want to hear them! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Mondays and Wednesdays, sweets, snack, and beers Friday afternoons.
Mobile phone device (latest model of iPhone or Samsung) and subscription for personal use with 50 GB internet and free calls in EU!
We work in a hybrid model which allows you to work 2 times a week from home, and on Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays from the office.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.