As a Engagement Team Lead at Betsson Group, you will lead a team of talented people and take overall responsibility for team performance. As the Team Lead, you will take an active role in driving the delivery of your team and promoting a healthy team spirit and culture. You will also ensure each individual in the team is given the platform to succeed and a high level of support in their career development. Our ethos is that to effectively lead a team, you need to actively participate in its activities, and therefore you will be expected to be a hands-on members of your team.
What we are looking for
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- At least 1 year of management experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with Agile methodology
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Agile mindset, business goals orientation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and ASP.NET (Core, MVC, WebAPI)
A taster of what you will be involved with
- People management, including motivation, taking part in recruiting and onboarding, performance reviews, personal development planning and 1-to-1
- Close communication with POs, Architects and stakeholders to discuss and implement business requirements
- Product development to meet business’s needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design or improvement of application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
- Suggesting technology or approach or solution, discuss it together with the team and decide which technology to use
- Our teams are cross-functional and all team members focus on not only doing their own tasks but also work together with and assist other team members
What does our tech stack look like?
At Betsson, we pride ourselves on adaptability and keeping up with the latest technologies. Our current tech stack looks like this:
- Angular 11+, Angular Material (Desktop)
- TypeScript 4+, Redux Pattern for State Management
- RxJS, Sass
- HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- .NET C#, .NET Core, Specflow
- .NET Core Web API, .NET Web API
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Redis, Couchbase
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- GitHub, TeamCity
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about