Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Product Analyst
The Product Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Product Development department in understanding what customers are experiencing on our sites and apps and guide and support decision making to improve these experiences.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritize their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. Passionate about data they will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
A taster of what you will be doing?
- Work with stakeholders to maintain a record of what is being properly tracked and monitored and what is not, recommending priorities for adding new tracking and monitoring capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to define product performance metrics and benchmarks for each metric, ensuring that all metrics are actively being measured against these benchmarks and following up when they are not
- Work with stakeholders to prepare and communicate reports, dashboards and, most importantly, insights on the performance of our customer journeys, customer experience and products
- Perform detailed analysis on visible trends or to support ad-hoc requests from stakeholders
What’s in it for me?
The role is primarily intended to ensure we have dedicated focus on understanding the performance of our sites and apps, and the user experience across all key journeys and interactions.
By having a full understanding of what is performing well, what is not performing well, and what is not working at all, the Product Development department will be in a stronger position to quickly address broken or negative experiences and optimise our sites, apps and underlying platforms to deliver an improved customer experience and improve core KPIs.
You’re good at:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong visualisation skills
- Strong communication, presentation and planning skills
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge, or a similar web analytics tool
- Strong SQL knowledge
- QlikSense knowledge, or a similar visualisation tool
- A/B and multivariate testing knowledge
- Web technologies knowledge
- Experience using Business Intelligence and Operational Intelligence tools
- Analytical mind-set and confident working with data to drive decisions
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with KNIME Analytics Platform
- Experience of working in the iGaming industry
- Knowledge of programming languages like R or Python