Are you an experienced Automation QA Engineer ready for your next challenge? We are building a team here in our Tallinn tech hub of talented engineers ready to kick start on our Payments Integration projects!
About the Job
This role sits within our Payments Area, where the team works on developing and enhancing the payment system and solutions at this stage of the customer journey. The platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
Payments team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of Middle Automation QA Engineer (C#) means that you will to join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL), SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development.
What you'll do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Be open to constructive critique from the team.
Who you are
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C#/.NET and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. Git and others)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization environment management, Docker, Cloud platforms
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
Extra Awesome if you have..
- Performance testing experience
- Experience with payments
Where you'll be
For this role you are based in our new offices in Tallinn, EU. Furthermore we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
- Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team whose mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
If working in a robust and fast-paced industry is not enough of an incentive, we offer a competitive package that includes:
- Regular medical health check-up
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- Work from Home Allowance
- Discounts at sports clubs, massage in office
- Awesome Activities such as: Hackathons, Training Challenges, weekly breakfast, Food for Thought sessions, Quarterly team events, Company events and much more..