This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Meta, Uber, L'Oreal, Camper, eBay, GoFundMe, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Technical Web Analyst
We are looking for an Intelligence Engineer to join the Marketing Intelligence team. In this role you will enable the marketing department by creating and maintaining a scalable and future-proof marketing data infrastructure.
You will take ownership of the technical aspects of the website’s data structure. From the data collection process and the migration to server-side tracking, to overseeing the testing processes for CRO & UX improvements; the role includes the full spectrum.
What You'll Do
- Streamline the Tag Management process (now GTM & free UA, migrate to server-side (GTM/Segment) and GA360 - GA4).
- Provide hands-on support to the Web Dev team for improving the tracking set-up for analytics & marketing activation.
- Ensure consistency in all web-tracking - with (partial) new implementations of the CMS migration
- Set up a foundation for working together with our advertising agency in an effective manner - translate information needs into a technical implementation plan.
- Hypothesize, implement and analyze tests for improving UX & CRO
- Set up overarching monitoring scripts for spotting (temporary) errors in fired tags, datalayer malfunctioning, tag manager script load issues etc.
- Work closely with our Marketing Intelligence Engineer & Data Scientist to implement & test customized web experiences based on data science projects (e.g (multi-touch attribution & lead scoring model)
Who You Are
- You have shown success in an analytical environment within marketing, working in the marketing tracking landscape
- Experience with Tag Management systems and Web Analytics tools - preferably Google
- You have experience using website AB testing tools
- Knowledge of data infrastructures (server & cloud), dataset preparation & ETL processes are a plus
- You are able to communicate across multi-functional teams for technical and non-technical audiences
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to execute with autonomy
Data positions at Adyen
We know companies handle different definitions for their data-related positions, this is for instance dependent on the size of a company. Since the birth of the Data Solution and the growth of all data streams, we categorized and defined all our positions. Have a look at this blogpost to find out!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.