This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, Kinepolis, Odoo and Tartes de Françoise.
We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Brussels. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing client base in Belgium and abroad. You will not focus on sales, however up-selling Adyen’s products and services is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth for some of the world’s leading companies while changing an industry.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe, as well as the technical, legal, financial and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Able to build sustainable merchant relationships, while identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth;
- A born networker and team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across cultures, countries and at all levels of an organisation, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project and escalation management skills;
- Comfortable with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high-level technical discussions;
- You have around 2-3 years of experience in a relationship management position with a focus on complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments), dealing with enterprise sized corporations
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Brussels. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of Belgium.