This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's leading companies like Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Account Manager, Platforms
Adyen’s value goes beyond Ecommerce and In-Person payments with a broad offering on financial services like issuing, bank accounts and credit covering the whole value chain.
As a Platforms Account Manager in Stockholm you will educate and lead our merchants through continuous growth enabled by the Adyen for Platforms solution. The focus will be on global SaaS platforms and E-Commerce marketplaces who give access to a range of merchants and individuals; so you’re not only building long lasting relationships, but also help activate new revenue streams through Adyen’s solutions beyond payments processing.
The strong partnership focus within Account Management will drive innovation, scalability and expansion to enable our merchants to build a constant profitable payments layer into their solutions, while supporting its optimal integration into the Sales, Onboarding, Risk, Finance and Product Teams on the merchant’s side.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact, educator and trusted adviser for all of your merchant’s different departments
- Power the growth of your merchant’s platform in multiple channels and regions, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Manage the integration of the platform into various Adyen for Platforms product offerings, as well as help set up and constantly improve their reporting/ analysis and APIs into their backend and frontend UI
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe, with Technical and Sales teams to realize individual and thought-through integrations for platforms based on their needs;
- Understand the evolving needs of the merchant and the market and serve as a feedback loop for Adyen’s product team to help identify improvements and developments for continued innovation.
- Enable Platforms for scalability through products and marketing that fit their strategy and roadmaps.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial and organizational strength, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- A natural communicator and team player with technical interest, knowledge and understanding;
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in a client facing or product management role, ideally B2B dealing with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services;
- Experience with or working in a marketplace / e-commerce organization would also be helpful.
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Willingness to travel.
- Have a hands-on mentality being able to set the path for your platform merchants and their onboarding, payment, payout and reporting setup, at the same time make smart decisions on prioritization and delegation while looking at short- and long term planning.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.