This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Our French Marketing team is looking for a Content Creator to take responsibility of our content creation, including business cases, blog posts, whitepapers, surveys and organic social media.
Working closely with our French Marketing Team, our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain B2B customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
What you’ll do
- Design content marketing strategies, set goals, track KPIs;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met;
- Keep our local blog up to date, write engaging articles considering SEO, ensuring strong web presence;
- Create sales collaterals: presentations, business cases, videos, tutorials, surveys;
- Build our organic social media calendar;
- Communicate internally about the content produced by the marketing team, run our internal newsletter;
- Collaborate with our Campaign manager to write and create content for our online and lead generation campaigns: landing pages, whitepapers, webinars, social media;
- Collaborate with our international Content team on key topics and product launches, and localize contents that are relevant to our business in France;
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
Who you are
- 2-5 years marketing experience with a background in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field;
- Fluent in French and English on a professional level;
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager;
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences;
- Proficiency in MS Office and other Content Management Software;
- Understanding of web publishing requirements, experience with SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- Project management skills and attention to detail;
- Desire to develop marketing knowledge and contribute in a highly-motivated and fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of French B2B and payment space desirable but not essential.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.