CDD & AML Analyst
We are looking for an CDD & AML Analyst to join our Underwriting Department in supporting our India growth. This role will be based in India, working closely with Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Risk, Monitoring and Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing potential and existing merchants from a risk, regulatory and compliance perspective. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. Part of this role is also to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Risk assess new and existing merchants accounts in accordance to India regulatory KYC requirements and Adyen internal controls
- Setup and lead processes, monitor and execute checks related to merchant on-boarding, periodic reviews and transaction monitoring
- Investigate merchants identified for AML and fraud risk, working together with compliance to risk assess case investigation
- Provide advisory and assistance to commercial teams with regards to new and existing merchants questions around merchant on-boarding
- Evaluate existing procedures to refine and optimize end-to-end merchant on-boarding process
- Other ad hoc task such as reporting and supporting audit requests
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years of prior experience in a risk or compliance related domain
- You have a firm grasp and understanding of AML, KYC and Internal Controls
- You are extremely detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- You are able to work in an independent way, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, working alongside (connecting) with colleagues and developing (sharing) ideas to improve effective teamwork
- You take initiative, ownership and are committed to challenge the status quo
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and believe efficiency is key
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and fun
- Due to current global border closures, you must already reside in India now, and preferably do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.