This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Infrastructure Security Specialist
Adyen is growing rapidly. The Security team is looking for an Infrastructure Security Specialist to support the Infrastructure team.
This role will require you to wear many hats:
- Sometimes you'll be a "Information Security Consultant", facilitating risk assessment and threat modeling sessions;
- Sometimes you'll be a "Product Owner"/"Project manager" helping to define priorities and deliver projects together with frontline infrastructure engineers;
- Sometimes you'll be a :"SIEM engineer", writing custom alerting logic in Python to help us detect incidents based on the risks and indicators you identify in your other activities
- And much more that you'll define yourself
Who you are
- You believe that security is just one of many critical qualities of properly built systems
- You have opinions, especially security ones, about some of:
- CI patterns
- Container tooling
- Forensics/incident response
- Linux distros
- MacOS fleet management
- Open source supply chain risks
- Pentest best practices
- SDLC-related best practices
- SRE concepts
- Vulnerability management
What you’ll do
- You're comfortable switching between idealism and realism, and resistant to whiplash from doing it
- You don't mind occasionally encountering "commercial-side" issues or doing a bit of operational work
- You take ownership of and communicate actively about the things you think are important
- You are eager to dive into complex issues alongside subject matter experts and take responsibility for being the “expert learner” by asking the right questions
- You connect with people and build relationships
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.