This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Senior Strategic Account Manager
As a Senior Strategic Account Manager at Adyen, you will manage our largest enterprise merchants by building strong relationships with key merchant contacts. You will understand the unique needs of a merchant and provide them with payments expertise and guidance to help them grow.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of enterprise companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Adyen’s product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Own and grow a portfolio of enterprise merchants, meeting our team’s strategic and financial goals
- Serve as a thought leader and extensive source of knowledge for your colleagues in the account management team and other company departments
Who you are:
- Enjoy engaging others, working collaboratively, and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Highly skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritize and manage multiple projects across different departments, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
- 7+ years experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- Bachelors degree
- Full professional proficiency in English
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Some domestic and international travel required
Check out what a day in the life of an Adyen Account Manager looks like here.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
The salary range for this role is $130,000-$160,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.