This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Demand Generation Manager
Adyen is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to drive the planning, coordination, and execution of our North America demand generation marketing strategies. You will have the opportunity to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Adyen sales teams, leveraging multi-touch inbound and outbound marketing programs.
Our ideal candidate has experience working closely with sales, ideally in a B2B SaaS or tech driven environment. You have a proven track record of top of funnel pipeline generation and have built scalable Account Based Marketing programs, using Salesforce and Marketo to run effective campaigns. This role is based out of our San Francisco office, and will report into the VP Marketing North America.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and deliver an integrated demand generation program in North America to drive leads leveraging 1:1, 1: few, and always-on marketing initiatives.
- Work on user journey mapping with all the customer touchpoints and corresponding communication channels and programs
- Analyze the success across all marketing programs
- Collaborate with the sales team using existing target lists
- Develop and optimise email nurture programs
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content, and design teams to ensure the delivery of creative assets and successful campaigns
- Work closely with the North America Events Marketing team to develop demand generation concepts and execute pre- and post-show follow up
- Work with our partner marketing team to identify opportunities to team up with our partners and drive leads together
- Work closely with the global growth marketing team to help identify and test opportunities to further drive demand for the Adyen platform
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI, and use insights from the data to optimise the demand generation program.
- Create quarterly plans, analyze marketing generated pipelines, and implement action plans to address gaps
Who you are:
- 5-7 years in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Possess a deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel and enterprise sales cycle, with a proven track record of driving MQLs, opportunities, and nurturing leads.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, content, and digital advertising.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Detail-oriented with strong data-driven marketing experience - each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- A strong communicator, proactive in reporting results and key learnings
- A reliable team player who loves to have fun!
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- Some domestic and international travel required
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records