This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Associate Account Manager
What You’ll Do
- Relationship Management: Build and drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant
- Strategic Consultation: Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership and guidance to merchants on their global payments strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: Grow our relationship and business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic and financial targets.
- Project Management: Collaborate with Adyen personnel and resources on internal and customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Commercial: Possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build strong merchant relationships and help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth.
- Analytical and technical ability: Comfort with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high-level technical discussions.
- Critical thinker: Able to engage in and navigate fast paced discussions internally and with customers to drive positive outcomes.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create value.
- Execution and results oriented: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences), both internally and with customers. Open to up to 25% travel.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, and drive) and fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in account management, consulting, or a related field
- You must be able to speak and write native level Japanese, and business level verbal and written English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!