This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Specialist, POS
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Point of Sale (POS) professional to help identify innovative POS opportunities that we can launch on behalf of our merchants. You will assist Adyen’s commercial teams to facilitate meaningful conversations with merchant prospects and their potential or chosen POS partners. You will also work internally with Adyen teams to ensure that all aspects of the POS solutions desired by our merchants can be achieved and deployed.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution and execution of Adyen’s Point of Sale strategy, with a focus on the available product and services.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the POS industry with a distinct focus on the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) space and the competitive landscape, to make informed recommendations to merchants. Identify new POS opportunities within the current merchant base; find new opportunities based on research and industry trends.
- Engage with merchants as a trusted payment consultant to help provide solutions based on their company’s target objectives.
- Prioritize merchant requirements so you can effectively position Adyen’s POS solutions.
Who you are
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience with POS solutions with a focus on QSR, preferably within the Enterprise space. POS experience in other industries is a plus.
- Demonstrated success within the POS solutions space.
- You are a solution-oriented thinker with a track record of delivering exciting POS solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of POS, products, and associated regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively about the company’s technology and services, in order to assist merchant partners in setting up the right solution.
- You are able to work independently and are a strong collaborator, prepared to work with colleagues, and share ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the ten largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records