This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Sales Development Manager
We are building the sales development function in our German office and are looking for an energetic, hands-on colleague who will setup, implement and execute a clear outbound strategy for Midmarket in Germany to drive growth.
What you’ll do
- Build the framework for the SD function within Adyen Germany;
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Midmarket;
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen through phone call, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Work closely with other commercial teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
Who you are
- You have around 2 -4 years of vast experience with inbound and outbound sales, preferably in a sales role where you have successfully sold complex products;
- You are a commercial team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in an innovative, high-growth sales environment;
- You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, energetic presence;
- You have a strong affinity with technology and finance;
- You are fluent in both German and English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!