This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Development Representative
We are building the sales development function in our German office and are looking for an energetic, hands-on colleague who will setup, implement and execute a clear inbound and outbound strategy for Mid Market in the DACH region to drive growth. This is a great opportunity for someone starting their career in sales and looking for a steep learning curve.
You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team from our Berlin office and collaborate with global commercial teams.
What you’ll do
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in the DACH market, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team
- Identify and target new potential partners for Adyen in the DACH region in alignment with the local partner manager
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics, lead generating efforts and onboarding.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen and our product offerings in both online and offline forums
- Work closely with other commercial teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools;
- Analyze market potentials before product and campaign launches.
Who you are
- You have around 1-2 years of experience with inbound and outbound sales, preferably in a sales role where you have successfully sold complex products;
- You are a commercial team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in an innovative, high-growth sales environment;
- You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, energetic presence;
- You have a strong affinity with technology and finance;
- You are fluent in both German and English;
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is a plus;
- Broad understanding of the DACH market, different industries and also SME-companies are a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!