This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Development Manager DACH
We are building the sales development function in our German office and are looking for an energetic, hands-on colleague who will setup, implement and execute a clear inbound and outbound strategy for Mid Market in the DACH region to drive growth.
You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team from our Berlin office and collaborate with global commercial teams.
What you’ll do
- Build the framework for the Sales Development role within Adyen Germany;
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Mid-Market;
- Demonstrate the value of Adyen through phone call, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Work closely with other commercial teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools;
- Collaborate with Marketing to build an automated lead nurturing program;
- Analyze market potentials before product and campaign launches.
Who you are
- You have around 1-2 years of experience with inbound and outbound sales, preferably in a sales role where you have successfully sold complex products;
- You are a commercial team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in an innovative, high-growth sales environment;
- You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, energetic presence;
- You have a strong affinity with technology and finance;
- You are fluent in both German and English;
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is a plus;
- Broad understanding of the DACH market, different industries and also SME-companies are a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!