This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing client base Netherlands and international merchants. You will not focus on new clients sales, however upsales of Adyen’s products and services is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international medium sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape
- Work closely with the other teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills.
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical affinity and understanding.
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role. Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus.
- Completely fluent in English, Dutch and other language would be a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!