This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We’re looking for the next Account Manager to join the Milan team in managing relationships with our Italian and International merchants, across multiple industries and channels. With a strategic mindset and hands-on approach, you’ll help us grow some of the world’s biggest companies, while together redefining the payments industry.
What you’ll do
- Drive the growth of international clients across different continents and within different payment channels;
- Provide consultancy-like advice about the international payments market;
- Manage the integration of clients to the Adyen platform;
- Work closely with the Adyen technical and sales team to discuss the development of new features for merchants;
- Work with different teams in Adyen to build a strong relationship with your merchants and proactively drive the optimisation of their setup.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate and manage conscious cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical knowledge;
- You have 5 - 8 years experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role;
- Fluent both written and spoken in English and Italian;
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!