Senior Manager, Planning - Social Commerce
Myntra is expanding its social commerce play with a push on more content led selling on the Myntra platform. Over the last one year, Myntra has seen encouraging business outcomes from ramping its influencer and content led platform - Myntra Studio which has deployed thousands of influencers creating more than 10,000+ content assets so far. More such social commerce initiatives are in the pipeline to build a socially-proofed shopping experience and complement the traditional individualised shopping on the platform. Social commerce has recently been set up as an independent business vertical within Myntra to drive this.
We are looking for a leader to drive the entire category side of the social commerce business to shape the category mix for the BU and help drive the curation quality, shoppability, gross margins and monetisation for the business.
Roles and responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders of relevant teams to run day-to-day planning and execution of the Studio feed
- Coordinate with the content and influencer teams to get the most relevant content that matches internal and platform’s campaigns.
- Manage external agencies to ensure timely delivery of content and marketing assets
- Plan and execute visibility campaigns across the platform
- Review daily performance of all social commerce assets on studio and external
- Ideate to find newer content formats and plug-ins to drive higher engagement
Qualifications and experience
- MBA Degree from Premier B Schools
- 5-8 years of total experience; 2+ years experience in e-commerce/ related fields
- Exposure to the creative development process, including multi-media campaign creation and execution, media planning and digital planning etc.
- Solid project management skills
- Having a creative bent of mind, with ability to make data based decisions
- Cross functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills