We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Microsoft Dynamics SCM ERP Business Analyst to be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. This role will be responsible for the business aspects of implementation, rollout, and support of MS Dynamics Supply Chain Management suite.
This role will collaborate with the MS Dynamics technology configuration team to ensure that the solution is configured to best meet the evolving needs of the business. This individual will be accountable for business process mapping along with assisting in implementation activities such as: data conversion, user roles and security configuration and solution rollout to Green Thumb's cultivation centers located across the US. The rollout will require understanding of the configured base product driven by the global template and the ability to identify and/or define additional configuration requirements to align with site specific needs.
This is a unique and "greenfield" opportunity to join a fast-paced organization and build an excellence center, with clear and tangible impacts on the future of Green Thumb.
This role is required to be based out of the Chicagoland area and work onsite at either our Chicago HQ or Rolling Meadows office with the ability to travel 10-20% to our production facilities.
- Participate in solution definition workshops and collaborate with Green Thumb's various subject matter experts for business operations along with the MS Dynamics technical configuration team to define the overall business process from a technical configured solution perspective.
- Work with the Green Thumb business and IT teams to collate existing legacy data that needs to be converted and uploaded to the new solution.
- Collaborate with the functional and IT teams to convert legacy data into formats and content as required for the new solution.
- Participate in business requirements and configuration workshops while learning business processes and related solution configurations for the global template to be used for rollout of the solution to all sites.
- Work closely with Green Thumb's configuration team while implementing the initial corporate site and learning the GTI implementation process.
- Participate and conduct user acceptance testing, when required, and guide the user base in creating test scripts and other solution artifacts.
- Train business user groups on use of the new solution as per the documented business processes and configured solution.
- Support the definition of the business processes through documentation, creating standard operating procedures and process flows.
- Provide day-to-day functional support to the user groups to resolve issues, provide clarifications and be the initial point of contact, while taking ownership of the solution while escalating system issues to the solution provider as needed.
- Maintain all aspects of the ERP system from a business use standpoint, including but not limited to facilitating system configuration, master data management and any related ad-hoc activities.
- Effectively participate in all stages of the ERP software configuration and implementation lifecycles, followed by day-to-day functional support.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, special projects, and other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience with ERP Implementations, business process definition, supply chain management or similar role
- General understanding of supply chain functions and processes for manufacturing
- Preferred: Experience in MS Dynamics F&O or similar ERP system (configuration, data design, reporting)
- Business process analysis and mapping experience with excellent documentation skills
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess and understand details of work product(s) or related business information
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills with the proven experience facilitating large stakeholder meetings
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business, Information Systems or Operations is preferred but not required
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry