Are you a seasoned professional with a passion for digital transformation and expertise in cloud, data, and integrations engineering services? Can you excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while delivering high-value digital products to clients? If so, DEPT® is seeking a driven Account Manager to join our Design & Technology team.
As a key player of the team, you will be responsible for managing and fostering key client relationships while leveraging your knowledge of cloud, data, and integrations engineering services to drive their digital transformation. You possess exceptional communication skills and are able to effectively engage with clients to understand their needs and translate those into tangible solutions. With a strong sense of commercial acumen, you will shape proposals that meet the needs of our clients while ensuring healthy and sustainable business outcomes. Join us in propelling the success of our clients forward through the power of our cloud, data, and integrations engineering services.
- Customer relationship building: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and contributing to business development opportunities.
- Product knowledge: Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and product offerings, and be able to effectively communicate this information to clients.
- Technical pre-sales support: facilitate technical demonstrations, proof of concepts and product evaluations to potential clients together with our IT specialists
- Responsible for effective and efficient (internal) communication to deliver quality and client happiness. Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal team(s)
- Driving and delivering flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decision makers.
- Research and pursue opportunities for client growth
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand how to search for new opportunities at existing, new clients and tenders
Sales and Account at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Managing existing clients, projects or new business? Whatever you like best and fits your ambition — we’ll find you projects that work for you as well as the other way around;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local startup.
- Have 4+ years of sales experience in tech/IT solutions and a proven track record in account management;
- Have a solid understanding of the overall dynamics of the digital/IT industry and product delivery process;
- Have a strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Are someone who is able to “connect-the-dots” across channels and touchpoints internally as externally;
- Have a strong work ethic and the willingness to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude;
- Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices;
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022, certified B-Corp® since 2021 and named Agency of the Year at both The Lovies and The Webby’.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.