For our office in Skopje we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with ambition to work in our creative team on UI practices.
In this role you will be implementing (complex) user interfaces (UIs) for digital products and websites. Also, you will be architecting efficient and reusable front-end systems and you closely collaborate with Designers and Product Managers to build the best possible product and solution. Expect to work with exiting clients like Ferrari, Swiss Airlines, Edelweiss and many more.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Previous experience building scalable and maintainable Component-Libraries.
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Appealing visuals and smart, extensible code.
- Appreciate rapidly building prototypes as well as working on extensive projects.
- Believe - just as us - that the collaboration and communication between people and machines can bring out purposeful solutions.
- Love bringing static websites to live with handcrafted micro-interactions.
- Are proficient in the English (or German) language, both written and verbal
- Have experience working with a reactive framework like Vue.JS and REST or GraphQL APIs
YOU STAND OUT IF YOU BRING:
- Experience with PaaS (like Netlify and Vercel)
- Experience building sites based on Jamstack
- Experience with NodeJS and Cloud deployments (Google, AWS, Azure)
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.