DEPT® Argentina | Uruguay is growing fast and we're looking for folks that want to work with peers and clients that enjoy and build great products together. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers that can both understand the client's business goals and write elegant code.
What will your day be like?
- You’ll develop complex apps that are making a material impact on the world and will be seen by millions of users
- You’ll develop using Node.js and a variety of other supporting technologies
- You’ll be a part of agile software development practices and peer/code reviews
- You’ll interface with clients. We estimate about 80% hands-on development and 20% client interaction & documentation
- Both learn new things from other DEPTsters as well as improve how we do things
- You are living in any part of Argentina or Uruguay
- You have an upper intermediate (oral) english level
- You have multiple years of experience writing Software used by lots of people
- You have +5 years of experience with Node.js and working with microservices
- Python and Video pipeline experience is a plus
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Database technologies, both SQL and NoSQL
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Version Control, preferably using git
- You’ve worked with Agile software processes before
- You’ve worked with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools
- You’re a natural problem-solver and willing to take initiative
- You enjoy talking to clients and are good distilling technical information for a variety of roles within a business
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.