'Data-driven decision instead of gut feeling.' Do you enjoy the challenge to consulting and bringing your clients’ into the next data maturity level? Moreover, you enjoy working with various ELT tools, using diverse DWH products in different cloud infrastructures together with a passionate and culturally diverse team? Then this is definitely the perfect job for you.
In order to continue to grow strongly and successfully, we are looking for committed and motivated individuals to develop sophisticated business intelligence solutions. What you'll be doing:
- Designing and building a scalable data architecture and data models
- Analyze and visualize KPI's in constant cooperation with our customers
- Support our customers and provide independent consulting on topics such as data integration, analysis and visualization
- Responsible for own customer projects, including coordination of the cooperation within the team and possibly also external vendors
We’re living in a new reality. And digital is the only way forward. At this moment, your future team is creating this world, and here's a sneak peek at some of our current projects!
Now we're excited to hear about your digital impact! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your influence?- We are already looking forward to your answer.
In a nutshell the tech stack
- Excellent SQL skills
- Confidence in handling at least one programming language - ideally Python
- At least know-how in one visualization tool, e.g.: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI
- Hands-on experience with cloud databases, such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse Analytics
- BONUS: if you have some experience in the technical implementation of automation solutions
In addition, YOU
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Have a hands-on mentality and good analytical skills
- A high standard of quality and personal responsibility as well as attention to detail
- Enjoy explaining technical details to a less technical audience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Open-minded to latest technologies and cross-platform BI ecosystem
- Understanding and empathy for different corporate cultures
- BONUS: Experience in automation solution and fluency in German language will be a big plus
- Work together with data engineers, data architects and data analysts who are all passionate and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic consultant’s way of running projects with focus on outcome and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to e-commerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office in Berlin Friedrichshain as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
- Flat team hierarchy where ideas can be changed to action in no time.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.