For our office in Skopje we're looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter that can successfully source and hire the best people for our office.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for helping us find the right candidates for various roles within Dept. You will manage the complete candidate journey throughout the recruitment process, from sourcing through to offer. You will play a pivotal role in devising and implementing ways to attract passive candidates as well as building and maintaining a database of viable candidates to fill pipeline positions in Skopje.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients such as Adidas, Hugo Boss, Microsoft, Spotify, Netflix, Gant, Bugaboo, Vodafone, Samsung, Nivea and many more.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have around 5 years of experience with recruiting;
- Have proven experience placing candidates in permanent technical roles up to senior/lead level;
- Are able to manage the end to end recruitment process including the sign off of a vacancy, advertising the role, headhunting, screening CVs, arranging interviews, offer management and induction;
- Are focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline;
- Have experience utilizing social media channels to maintain direct sourcing success;
- Are responsible for tracking of all candidates/applicants;
- Are able to research the market and create talent pools;
- Have experience in conducting interviews, helping to prepare candidates for hiring manager interviews and taking interview feedback;
- Are able to liaise with internal stakeholders to outline role specifications, manage expectations, arrange and prep interviews, manage offers, etc.;
- Are continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, additional private health insurance, laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.