Dept is visiting Digital Days for developers in Portugal!
We are looking for talented web developers who are ready for an adventure in The Netherlands! Are you almost graduated or do you already have a couple of years of experience in web development? Great, then apply so we can possibly schedule an interview!
Dept has been visiting Porto yearly since 2009, and many ambitious Portuguese developers have joined us in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. Currently we have almost 20 Portuguese colleagues who have joined us! This year we decided to create a virtual experience for university students in Portugal. During this event we will tell you more about Dept, our culture and what we have to offer. We will also organise a hackathon and you will be able to win some awesome prizes and get an opportunity to join Dept and our Development team! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Hugo Boss, Transavia, Microsoft, Zalando, Unilever, Spotify, Netflix and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
Interested? Please subscribe by applying so we can possibly schedule an interview. We would like to receive your resume, motivational letter and, if possible, your (code)portfolio.
- Are passionate about web development;
- Have full professional proficiency of English;
- Are innovative, creative and solutions oriented;
- Are adventurous, proactive and ambitious;
- Are in for some adventure, and willing to move abroad.
- A contract for a full-time position as a junior, medior or senior Developer;
- Full support on housing and cultural integration and a relocation allowance of €3000,- net;
- A salary starting at €2450,- gross a month for a junior, more for mediors and seniors;
- One-on-one coaching by experts to help you grow;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- An open and international company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp outdoors training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, transportation business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
This vacancy is focused on developers from Portugal and is connected to a Virtual Dept Event. Other applications will be rejected.