For our Manchester/or London office, we are looking for a Sitecore Architect who wants to help us build engaging experiences for our global clients using the Sitecore platform.
As a Sitecore Architect, you will be "the expert" on the team, responsible for designing the underlying architecture and overseeing development all the way to production. You are an interface between the development team and the business, providing an engineering perspective on our clients’ roadmap goals and helping them to understand and balance scope and priorities along. You will help your team understand the roadmap goals and champion them.
This is a hands-on roles and you will promote technical best practices by example through your own work as well as mentoring and code reviews. You help your team find ways to achieve challenging goals without cutting corners. You are not afraid to tackle technical debt and find the right opportunities to do it while communicating the benefits to our clients and the rest of the team.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart and someone who will celebrate our joint successes.
• Are a skilled architect or experienced Senior Developer who is experienced in developing large Content Managed websites and online commerce stores;
• Hold a valid Sitecore Certification;
• Have experience of working on enterprise Sitecore projects;
• Be experienced in Sitecore Helix principles;
• Have knowledge of client-side frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS and AngularJS;
• Are fully capable of designing, owning, and running the technical implementation of a complex project with multiple integrations or challenges;
• Capable of running and directing a small team for a substantial project;
• Informed and knowledgeable about latest developments and trends in the Sitecore platform;
• Aware and able to articulate industry trends and new technologies internally and to clients;
• Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
• Have experience of optimising existing applications to maximise performance;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – written and oral;
• Able to organise your own tasks and responsibilities.
• Opportunities to work on large, international projects;
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further in an extremely fast growing and dynamic agency environment;
• Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
• Flexible “Work From Home” policy;
• An excellent salary based on experience.
• Great fringe benefits like laptop, travel expenses etc…
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands - a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
• Regular social activities such as
o Beer Friday - at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
o Pizza Friday - once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, a leading international digital agency. From our offices across Europe and the US, over 1200 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.