Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Global Director of Partner Experience
Anaplan is looking for a Partner Experience Program Director. This critical role essentially serves as the face to our Partners for the well established Anaplan Partner Program. This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large-scale SaaS cloud company in a role which is defining our future. If you’re ready to conquer complex problems that no one else is solving, feel the need to collaborate and influence, then keep reading.
Insight on your impact
This role requires a strong organizer and creative thinker. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Partner Experience, from communications strategy, partner digital journey mapping and development, technology stack assessment, systems management and implementation. As a direct report to the VP, Global Partner Strategy and Programs, you will influence decision making across the Global Partner and Alliances organization and the broader Anaplan leaders to make decisions that elevate our partner’s experience while delivering greater productivity and profitability
You will interface with several key stakeholders – across the Global Partner & Alliances organization, go-to-market, enablement, marketing, IT, procurement, and external partner leadership – to align strategy, focus, and investment to create self-serve and mechanisms of scale to grow our ecosystem.
To be successful in the role, you will take on the following:
- Design end to end partner digital journeys by partner types and by personas
- Define and manage partner processes including updating and standardizing current processes, identifying gaps in the partner experience, and coalescing multiple resources to establish and maintain best practices
- Assess all technology assets available to partners and identify systems gaps
- Lead and design a new Partner Portal and assemble an overarching Digital Experience Platform from gathering requirements, develop a roll out plan, implement and maintain the new system
- Manage internal and external partner communications strategy, define our value prop and ongoing engagement with our ecosystem
- Own key Voice of the Partner mechanisms, such as relationship surveys, CSAT for customers who are engaging with Partners and others, to bring in the partner lenses to our internal processes
- Automate and optimize the partner experience, resulting in partner profitability and productivity (self-service capabilities)
- Define measures and dashboards to monitor and syndicate partner satisfaction and initiative performance
- 10-years of experience in supporting partner organizations, processes, and strategy at a SaaS company
- Understanding of enterprise software channel business including channel sales, channel strategy and market development
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience developing and implementing enterprise-wide change management projects for Partner Experience
- Proven success uncovering key insights through partner research and leveraging those insights to be actionable
- Proven effectiveness communicating with senior business leaders
- Experience using collaboration and/or journey mapping tools (i.e., Lucid Chart)
- Strong program management experience preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.