Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
The GSI (Global System Integrators) alliance director will be based in Tokyo, Japan and will own and grow a key set of Anaplan global partnerships (GSI) driving strategic alignment, creating mindshare for joint solutions, accelerating pipeline of new business opportunities, developing strategy and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for Anaplan and the partners.
The role requires an individual with strong executive leadership, partnering and analytical skills who can lead a high performing set of GSI partners; create and articulate a shared plan for Anaplan’s go-to-market strategy with focused go-to-market GSI. You will be selling the value of Anaplan to Anaplan's GSI partners based in Japan to achieve mind-share.
Build and drive joint strategy, business plan and execution with partners that include clearly defined go-to-market initiatives in support of executive sponsors and the partner(s). Key focus areas of the role include:
What you will be doing:
- Sell the value of Anaplan to GSI in Japan
- Develop the overall vision, strategy, and execution plan for partnerships to drive incremental growth
- Manage the entire life cycle of partners – Develop, Enable, Strategize, Engage, GTM, Governance
- Evangelize Anaplan to key stakeholders at all levels of the partner organization and represent the voice of the partner within Anaplan create new differentiated joint offerings
- Aggressively identify and drive new/incremental opportunities with global system integrators identified in Japan
- The role core coverage will be to identify, build and drive strategic partnerships and executive sponsors for close collaboration and to support key business stakeholders across Anaplan JAPAN.
- Define clear strategic partners alignment to support sales, increase wallet-share in accounts and by origination, secure new customers.
- Develop good knowledge of Anaplan offerings and services to expand partners portfolio, creating differentiated joint solutions that broaden and deepen core-focused market coverage, building incremental revenue growth.
- Continuously review and develop partnership engagements/services metrics, monitor performance, and implement appropriate plans to attain continues results.
More about you
- SaaS solution selling experience in Sales/ Presales/ or Alliances. You are a natural Seller and can sell almost anything.
- Deep knowledge of GSI landscape, including market and business specific knowledge for Japan market
- Experience in direct sales and/or building/growing partner ecosystem
- Proven track record in establishing successful growth business
- Reputation as a thought leader and solid communicator of business value
- Strong connector, collaborative and teamwork
Qualifications and Experience
- Total of 7-10 years in technology with at least 7 years of experience in a sales
- Native level Japanese language skills and Business Level English Skills
- Deep knowledge of the targeted territories’ GSI landscape, including markets, solutions and GTMs
- Possess an outstanding track record of success in selling SaaS solutions
- Solid reputation as a thought leader and solid communicator of business value
- Proven track record of leading activities related to establishing and growing business
- BA/BS required, MBA desirable
- Travel will be required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.