Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
You should have:
- Manage a team of 3 developers, task management, roadmap definition, development guidance with special care for career path development and overall wellbeing
- Web Concepts: REST, JSON
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Unit testing with Jest and/or Jasmine
- Well-factored codebases with thorough test coverage - experience in CI/CD.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology
- Proven experiences of A/B testing, ideally using LaunchDarkly is a plus
- Debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement highly scalable applications
- Solve problems quickly and independently, but with a strong team spirit (helping others, asking for help, and global responsibility and accountability).
- Coach and collaborate inside and outside the team with designers, developers, and QA specialists to ensure the delivered product meets requirements.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.