Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
Some major aspects of the role:
- Guide: Alignment of the pricing roadmap to customer needs and business needs
- Prepare: Pricing definition for all future monetizable product capabilities, strategic technology partnerships, and solution offerings
- Facilitate: Product and engineering alignment on pricing deliverables and execution within portfolio planning process
- Simplify: Drive pricing simplifications for our customers and field
- Accelerate: Customer TTV by aligning pricing with sales motions (focused solution plays) that align to key customer ROI/success metrics
- Intellectual leadership: partner with others to generate new, innovative ideas. Become a specialist on a range of B2B, marketplace, and SaaS packaging & pricing models
- Constantly strive to improve the financial performance of product and solutions offerings through continuous evaluation of product portfolio and P&L
- Provide enhanced visibility to the broader organization with consistent and timely updates
- Support strategic deals and deal configuration in collaboration with deal-desk and sales organization
- Stay ahead of the curve by defining a pricing roadmap, conducting market research and analysis and interlock with key stakeholders to solicit feedback
- Price book maintenance: support IT, order management and our CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tools, ensuring efficacy of pricing structure
- Tools: own and maintain models including pricing Impact model, deal simulator and margin calculator
- Training & Enablement: partner with product marketing to maintain and evolve pricing assets for educating field as there is new content frequently created for new launch and updates
- 10+ years of strategic pricing with proven leadership and execution
- Cloud/SaaS pricing experience required and an understanding of B2B SaaS marketplaces
- Familiarity with sensitivity analysis, cohort analysis and advanced modeling capabilities
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- Organized with high bias-for-action: Ability to articulate and translate concepts into action plan
- Strong inter-personal and management skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability
- Strong analytical skills and eye for business
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation, and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.