We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Business Value Consultant to join our Business Value & Strategy Team. The Business Value Consultant will be a core member of the team which is dedicated to providing guidance to the GTM organization and developing Value Selling practices and capabilities within Anaplan. The team focuses on strategic customer engagements, Anaplan’s value selling process, value realization, and helps drive excellence in the customer’s Connected Planning journey.
This role will have the combined responsibilities of:
- “Business value” advisory services aiding our sales teams in consultative engagements with customers.
- Work towards building, improving and sustaining our value based selling processes, assets, tools, methods and enablement.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Provide Support to The GTM Organization
- Conduct and facilitate internal and external research and discovery around customer’s business processes, market/industry/functional trends, and business value analysis.
- Lead value assessment consulting sessions with customers, including discovery and analysis, and craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs while working cross functionally across Anaplan with our Sales and Presales teams.
- Build strong relationships with regional sales leaders to be a key driver on strategic account planning processes.
- Develop Value Insight Practice & Capabilities
- Enable our sales teams to facilitate value-focused discovery and deliver high-level business value impact analysis in a consistent and effective approach.
- Key contributor to the creation and management of library assets including value benefit models, presentation templates, case examples and customer success/value realization messaging to help scale the team's reach across the organization.
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- Confirmed experience in value engineering, value selling, strategic consulting and F500 account sales in cloud application environments. Deep understanding of value selling methodology and processes, business model value chain, and value realization.
- Strong discernment in the business process areas of Planning & Analysis (Financial and Operational).
- Strong acuity in providing valuable insights to internal GTM teams and external customers.
- Ability to drive qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of targeted key opportunities.
- Experience supporting the building and the continuous improvement of a GTM value practice.
- Ability to travel for both customer engagements and internal meetings as necessary (50-75% post WFH environment)
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth demeanor, will elevate your contribution in this role
- Good understanding of the SaaS platform delivery model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to articulate and present findings.
- Thrives in a diverse team environment willing to push boundaries and share new insights
#ValueInsights #ValueEngineering #BusinessValue #ValueAdvising #BusinessValueServices #CustomerValue #CustomerValueManagement #ValueManagement #ValueConsulting